Have you ever wanted to sleep under the stars with lions, tigers, and cougars? Now’s your chance! Join us November 21-22 for our bi-annual Roar N’ Snore Camp-out fundraiser. Due to the limited number of campsites available, you must pre-register.
Dates: Saturday, November 21 @ 3:00 PM – Sunday, November 22 @ 11:00 AM
Adults (ages 12 & up): $105 Each;
Children (ages 3-11): $50 Each
12′ x 12′ Campsite Near Our Animals
Dinner on Saturday night
Night Feeding Tour (limited ONLY to Roar N’ Snore participants)
Bonfire and S’mores
Breakfast on Sunday morning
You will receive a map of our campgrounds via email within 48 hours. This email is separate from your PDF tickets. After receiving the map, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your top three choices for campsites. Sites will be given out according to response date.
- How do I register? Registration is available by clicking the orange button above.
- I’m having problems registering online. What do I do? Email email@example.com.
- What happens if the event is cancelled? We do not cancel events except for extreme conditions (ie: hurricanes) OR if we do not have enough campsites reserved. If Catty Shack cancels the event, everyone will receive FULL refund, including their deposits.
- Is there a limit to how many people can be on a campsite? Currently, no. However, please be aware of the number within your party and if you will all be able to sleep comfortably.
- I’m vegetarian – do you have a dinner option for me? Yes! Please make sure to mark your meal preference during check-out for each of your campers. We will have a meat option and a vegetarian option.
- Can I bring my own snacks? Yes. However, DO NOT bring any alcohol. This is a family friendly event. All coolers are subject to inspection.
- Do you have a bathroom? We have portolets available on site.
- Is there an alternate payment method instead of paying online? Yes. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This is a family-friendly event. Your cooperation will help us keep it a FUN FAMILY experience. The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary reserves the right to REMOVE any guest(s) without refund of any admission fees who do not follow these rules and/or endanger any animal and/or other guests with their actions.
- Tent Camping only. No motor homes, no pull campers, no fifth wheels allowed.
- No Smoking, No Alcohol, No Illegal Drugs, No Fireworks, and No Firearms are allowed on the grounds.
- No individual fires allowed. Service dogs are permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- No radios, No TV, and No loud music allowed.
- No swearing or obscene language or behavior.
- No individual grilling / no individual BBQ allowed.
- Be respectful of your fellow camper’s privacy.
- Be respectful of our sanctuary – please deposit garbage in the garbage receptacles and plastic bottles and cans in recycling receptacles.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and our animal residents, the general public entrance gates will be locked at 8:00 PM as well as our internal sanctuary gates. Once inside the sanctuary, you will not be allowed to go back to your parked cars until Sunday morning or unless escorted by a volunteer.
- Be respectful of the volunteers of The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, Inc. They are here to insure everyone and our residents are safe and everyone has a good time.
- All children MUST be under adult supervision at all times, no running, taunting or teasing the animals.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors: