Happy Thanksgiving from all the residents & volunteers at Catty Shack! 2013 as been a wonderful, fast-paced, and exciting year and we hope 2014 is just as amazing.
As we all take time to give thanks, spend time with family, and have a day of rest (before you go out shopping!), we’d like to take a moment to let everyone know a few of the things we’re thankful for:
- Our new residents Runty, Sprout, Star, Brie, Colby, Monty, & Tippy!
- The continued support of the Jacksonville community.
- Being #1 on Jacksonville TripAdvisor for over a year, plus receiving over 300 reviews from people like you!
- All our volunteers – new and old – and the growth of our volunteer family.
- Expanding our “reach” to international visitors (we’ve had visitors from the U.K., Russia, New Zealand, India, and Australia….just to name a few!)
- Beautiful enclosure updates, including our first-ever in-ground tiger pools.
The list can certainly go on, but we don’t want to take up your whole day! For everyone that has visited us, thank you! For everyone that is thinking of visiting us, thank you (and we hope to see you soon)! For all the businesses, large and small, that support us: thank you!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family! Don’t forget to come visit us this Friday and Saturday for our Night Feeding Tours…for more information, check out our Hours of Operation.