Don’t miss out on this exclusive camping experience!
The Roar ‘n Snore is the perfect way to experience the big cat residents at Catty Shack Ranch while celebrating Earth Day! Where else can you camp beneath the stars and listen to the extraordinary sounds of the big cats – lions, tigers, leopards, and more. And don’t forget – on top of camping near our residents, you will receive dinner Saturday evening, a private Night Feeding tour, an all-night bonfire with s’mores, and breakfast Sunday morning!
You must bring your own camping equipment; we do not have any for rent. Coolers with drinks and snacks are permitted – Alcohol is prohibited. All coolers are subject to inspection.
Additional snacks, drinks (sodas & water) and souvenirs will be available the day of the event for purchase (cash, check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted forms of payments at the ranch).
Saturday, April 22, 2017 – Check-in begins at 3:00p.m.
through Sunday, April 23, 2017 – Check-out ends at 11:00a.m.
Children (3-11): $50
You will receive a map of our campgrounds via email within 48 hours. This email is separate from your PDF tickets. After receiving the map, please respond to email@example.com with your top three choices for campsites. Sites will be given out according to response date. *Campsites are selected based on date of registration. Campsite map will be provided after registration.
- How do I register? Registration is available by clicking the orange button above.
- I’m having problems registering online. What do I do? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens if the event is canceled? We do not cancel events except for extreme conditions (ie: hurricanes) OR if we do not have enough campsites reserved. If Catty Shack cancels the event, everyone will receive FULL refund, including their deposits.
- Is there a limit to how many people can be on a campsite? Currently, no. However, please be aware of the number within your party and if you will all be able to sleep comfortably.
- I’m vegetarian – do you have a dinner option for me? Yes! Please make sure to mark your meal preference during check-out for each of your campers. We will have a meat option and a vegetarian option.
- Can I bring my own snacks? Yes. However, DO NOT bring any alcohol. This is a family friendly event. All coolers are subject to inspection.
- Do you have a bathroom? We have port-o-lets available on site.
- Is there an alternate payment method instead of paying online? Yes. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.
This is a family friendly event. Your cooperation will help us keep it a family friendly experience. The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary reserves the right to REMOVE any guest(s) without refund of any admission fees who do not follow these rules and/or endanger any animal and/or other guests with their actions.
- Tent Camping only. No motor homes, no pull campers, no fifth wheels allowed.
- No Smoking, No Alcohol, No Illegal Drugs, No Fireworks, and No Firearms are allowed on the grounds.
- No individual fires allowed.
- No pets allowed. Service dogs are permitted.
- No radios, No TV, and No loud music allowed.
- No swearing or obscene language or behavior.
- No individual grilling / no individual BBQ allowed.
- Be respectful of your fellow camper’s privacy.
- Be respectful of our sanctuary – please deposit garbage in the garbage receptacles and plastic bottles and cans in recycling receptacles.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and our animal residents, the general public entrance gates will be locked at 8:00 PM as well as our internal sanctuary gates. Once inside the sanctuary, you will not be allowed to go back to your parked cars until Sunday morning or unless escorted by a volunteer.
- Be respectful of the volunteers of The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, Inc. They are here to ensure everyone and our residents are safe and everyone has a good time.
- All children MUST be under adult supervision at all times, no running, taunting or teasing the animals.