This event is SOLD OUT. The next Roar N’ Snore will be in November 2014. We encourage your to join our newsletter list and friend us on Facebook to keep up with upcoming events such as our cammpouts.
The Roar N’ Snore is our bi-annual fundraiser where you and your family & friends can camp out beneath the stars with our residents! Your admission includes a campsite in our field by the enclosures of our tigers and lions, dinner, a night feeding of our residents, a bonfire all night (with s’mores!), and breakfast in the morning. The Roar N’ Snore offers a great opportunity to spend time at the ranch in a much smaller, more personalized group. You must bring your own camping equipment; we do not have any for rent. Coolers with drinks and snacks are permitted – however, please do not bring any alcohol.
Thank you to Mojo BBQ for providing dinner and Waffle House for providing breakfast.
Additional snacks, drinks (sodas & water) and souvenirs will be available the day of the event for purchase (cash, check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted forms of payments at the ranch).
Hours: Saturday, April 26 @ 3:00 PM – Sunday, April 27 @ 11:00 AM
Admission: Adults: $75; Children (3-11): $35
- How do I register? This event is sold out.
- How do I join the wait list? Fill out the form above.
- I’m having problems registering online. What do I do? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens if the event is cancelled? We do not cancel events except for extreme conditions (ie: hurricanes) OR if we do not have enough campsites reserved. If Catty Shack cancels the event, everyone will receive FULL refund, including their deposits.
- Is there a limit to how many people can be on a campsite? Currently, no. However, please be aware of the number within your party and if you will all be able to sleep comfortably.
- I’m vegetarian – do you have a dinner option for me? Yes! Please make sure to mark your meal preference during check-out for each of your campers. We will have a meat option and a vegetarian option.
- Can I bring my own snacks? Yes. However, DO NOT bring any alcohol. This is a family friendly event.
- Do you have a bathroom? We have portolets available on site.
- Is there an alternate payment method instead of paying online? Yes. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.
This is a FUN FAMILY experience. Your cooperation will help us keep it as a FUN FAMILY experience. The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary reserves the right to REMOVE any guest(s) without refund of any admission fees who do not follow these rules and/or endanger any animal and/or other guests with their actions.
- Tent Camping only. No motor homes, no pull campers, no fifth wheels allowed.
- No Smoking, No Alcohol, No Illegal Drugs, No Fireworks, and No Firearms are allowed on the grounds.
- No individual fires allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No radios, No TV, and No loud music allowed.
- No swearing or obscene language or behavior.
- No individual grilling / no individual BBQ allowed.
- Be respectful of your fellow camper’s privacy.
- Be respectful of our sanctuary – please deposit garbage in the garbage receptacles.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and our animal residents, the general public entrance gates will be locked at 8:00 PM as well as our internal sanctuary gates. Once inside the sanctuary, you will not be allowed to go back to your parked cars until Sunday morning.
- Be respectful of the volunteers of The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, Inc. They are here to insure everyone and our residents are safe and everyone has a good time.
- All children MUST be under adult supervision at all times, no running, taunting or teasing the animals.